T-audio NPDK 372 Paging microphone, table model, 1-zone, PTT/PTL with 5M cable XLR.
Our T-audio desktop microphone is a trusted product for many system integrators. This affordable high-quality microphone is often used in schools, offices, industrial halls, churches, museums, gas stations and many other applications. This product is the right choice in combination with the T-audio amplifiers but also with amplifiers from other manufacturers.
Specifications T-audio NPDK 372
- ELEMENT: Back Electret – Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80 – 18,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL – OFF: 180 Hz, 12 dB / octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: – 55 dB / microbar
- IMPEDANCE: 100 Ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 115 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 82 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 61 dB, 1 kHz at 1Pa
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: Phantom Power 11 – 52 V DC, 2mA typical
- FILTER SWITCH POSITION: Membrane-Touching switch
- ON/OFF SWITCH FUNCTION: PTT and PTL selectable
- FILTER SWITCH POSITION: Flat , Roll – Off
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3 – pin TB3M
- MATERIAL OF BASE: Zine Die-Cast